Whitney is passionate about helping individuals and families achieve wholeness and healing. Whitney is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist who specializes in serving, individuals, couples and families. Whitney’s areas of expertise include anxiety, depression, trauma, adjustment issues, family conflict, women’s issues and spiritual direction. Whitney is known for her calm, comfortable approach to resolving problems. She uses humor and warmth to engage clients in the process. Whitney believes her role is to guide individuals through difficult times by providing support, insight, and guidance to make lasting and positive change in their lives. Whitney is a follower of Jesus Christ, but works and has worked with individuals of all backgrounds and views.
Fee Schedule & Policies:
Whitney is currently in network with Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Caresource Marketplace, Optum, United Healthcare and UMR insurance. She accepts cash, check, credit/debit cards. Some HSA/FSA cards are accepted, check with your financial institution before your first session.
If you plan to use insurance, please call them prior to your first session and ask these questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Are there any diagnostic exclusions?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider? (if using insurance that Whitney is not in-network with.)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Intake Session: $125 (60 minutes) All new Clients must have an intake session to start treatment.
Regular Session $100 (50 minutes)