- Do you feel overwhelmed, misunderstood or have too much to do?
- Do you have difficulty managing school, extra-curricular activities or family?
- Do you experience a racing heart, shortness of breath, of have headaches or stomaches often or very often?
- Do you criticize yourself often or very often for feeling anxious?
- Do you worry about everyday situations that don’t seem to bother most people?
Beginning in January we will be offering a weekly support group for stressed out teens!
In a confidential and supportive environment, group members will share experiences and learn new ways of coping with anxiety. Instead of felling like anxiety is “controlling,” group members will learn to take charge and be in control of anxiety!
Tuesdays: 4 – 5:30
Begins January 14th, 2020 – March 17th
Teens 13-17 years old
$45/week (Discounts available)
An individual intake session will be required for individuals who are not current clients of Southside Pastoral Counseling
Click HERE to Register Today!
For more information contact Lisa Franklin 317.496.0456 or email email@example.com